Is keeping your guests safe your number one priority? Find out more about private and event security information in the article below
Whether you are the host of an important event or are in charge with the details of planning an event, this article is just for you. Let’s start with a basic question: did you know that making a public event safe is more than just placing some random tough men at the doors?
First of all, if you are an event planner you need to be prepared for any type of changes that may occur during the occasion. But your number one priority should always remain the safety of your guests.
What should you plan ahead of the event?
Here are some useful tips to get the planning started, if you are considering hiring an event security company or what questions you should expect to receive if you already are a private security company owner:
- Ask about what kinds of training the personnel has and about any certifications they might hold.
- Ask about the background they have related to event security, who some of their clients are and what range of events they’ve been hired for.
- Ask for references from other clients.
- Ask if the company has ever been sued by anyone so far.
- What about advance work? Is the company willing to do that? (in other words,inspecting the venue before the event).
You are the owner of an event security company and want to have all the details ready for the big event. Your number one priority should and has to be keeping your guests safe…that is what security implies right?
Here are a couple of tips for preparing the event security process:
- Make sure you choose a responsible location
- Inform your guests about what to expect
- Make sure you have a backup plan
- Check all ID’s and watch all doors
- Mix uniformed security with undercover event security
When thinking about private security at an event, make sure you keep your guests safe. Find the perfect event security location wherever you are in Alexandria, Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Lynchburg, Richmond, Roanoke or Salem, VA.